opentextingonline.com widgets terms of service for webmasters
By adding a Widget to your site or acting as an intermediary distributor of Widgets,
you agree to be bound by the opentextingonline.com
Terms and Conditions and by these additional terms:
- Widgets that opentextingonline.com makes available for syndication may be used commercially in
a manner consistent with law.
- You agree not to modify or remove the “by opentextingonline.com” text and link
or other promotional text or images provided by opentextingonline.com with
the Widget code. If your site shows a list or directory of Widgets, you must provide
attribution that identifies Widgets.
- opentextingonline.com’s services in making Widgets available are subject to the
is sent to opentextingonline.com’s servers that includes the Widget’s URL and the Widget preferences
selected, as well as the URL of the page.
- opentextingonline.com may change its technical processes for rendering Widgets at its discretion,
and may cease to deliver a Widget if the Widget violates the law or opentextingonline.com’s policies,
or at opentextingonline.com’s discretion. You agree that you will remove a Widget from your site
or directory if you become aware that the Widget violates copyright or any other
law, or if opentextingonline.com notifies you that the Widget violates opentextingonline.com’s policies.
- By providing the Widget, opentextingonline.com does not endorse or otherwise affiliate itself with
your webpage. You may not display the Widget in a way that implies such an endorsement
- You may not display the Widget on a site containing content that is pornographic;
that promotes or incites hatred or violence; that invades personal rights including
rights of privacy; that violates any law including intellectual property laws; or
that interferes with the functioning of other webpages.
- In the event of a legal claim against opentextingonline.com arising from your use of the Widgets, you agree to indemnify opentextingonline.com for all liability and expenses incurred as
a result of that claim.
- You may act as an intermediary, offering Widgets for syndication to web pages controlled
by third party developers. If you do so, you must provide the third party developers
with these Terms of Service so they are aware of their contractual obligations to
opentextingonline.com. You may not structure your service to discourage compliance with these Terms.
opentextingonline.com may modify these terms at any time in its sole discretion. We reserve the
right to terminate this contract and your use of Widgets at any time in our sole
discretion, including based on violation of this agreement. We disclaim any express
or implied warranties relating to Widgets.