OpenTextingOnline invites you to send free text messages online. That's right, you can text from your computer to mobile phones using our app. Unlike other free SMS services we offer true reliability and international reach! No registration, no hassles. The only thing you need is an internet connection. Love free texting? Enjoy the web app that works!
How to send texts online
- Go to opentextingonline.com.
- Choose a destination country.
- Enter the phone number.
- If you wish to receive replies to your text message by email, please enter your email address.
- Type your text message.
- Send a text or MMS or both.
- Wait for reply.
- Rinse and repeat.
- If you sent MMS (attached image, video, audio) and your message did not reach the destination, try to send plain text message instead.
- Save / load conversation feature does not work properly in "incognito" or "private" browser mode.
- For all who are testing the app, don't use words "test" or "testing" - some mobile providers can reject it. Text something meaningful!
- If you presented with an option to choose your recipient's mobile service provider, please select it. SMS delivery is going to be faster and almost guaranteed.
- If you specified return email and your text message did not reach the destination, try send it again without the reply option.
- In some cases it can take some time for a text message to be delivered.
- Some mobile operators may charge the recipient small fees for receiving text messages.
Privacy and security
- If you're worried about privacy, don't. Opentextingonline.com does not sell, trade or rent individual personal information to third parties.
- We employ strong security measures to protect the data we collect against unauthorized access.
- We have also put safeguards in place to ensure that users don't abuse our service.
- Spam messages are blocked automatically.
- The IP address of each person who sends texts from the website or by using the mobile app is recorded.
- Users who receive unwanted texts from individuals using the service should contact us. We will take swift action.
Remember, comments are public. If you want to send us a private message, please use contact form.
- Be polite. It never hurts to be nice, and you'll be much more likely to get a useful response when you're civil.
- Be genuine. You can use your real name or a comfortable pseudonym--just act like yourself. Don't hate or imitate.
- Have fun. Put on your comfy pants, and make yourself at home.
- Think, then speak. We like people who are curious, eager, and creative. Have a comment? Got a question? Post it. Someone else is wondering the very same thing.
You should not:
- Use inappropriate language or provide links/trackbacks.
- Defame an individual or group, or violate any trademarks or copyrighted material.
- Upload or link to viruses or other malicious code.
- Encourage or advocate illegal activity or propose illegal activity.
- Violate the privacy of others.
- Promote commercial services or products.
- Comments without an explanation like "doesn't work" will be deleted.
- adminOk, tell us how bad we are and how this is the worst app ever... 😉